Dying Light 2 is receiving a hotfix for the recently released 1.10 update, and here are the comprehensive patch notes that give ideas to fans about what has arrived in this patch. This isn’t extensive, as the name suggests, and it focuses on several fixes that increase the gameplay. If you’re encountering issues in the game, you should get this one. Check out the Dying Light 2 Hotfix 1.10.2 update patch notes below.
Patch Notes for the Dying Light 2 Hotfix 1.10.2 Update
- Fixed a rare issue with co-op players getting stuck on the “Please Wait” communication error if the dialogue is triggered by both players at the same time.
- Fixed the Viral Rush bounty counter increasing by 2 after performing a single action.
- Fixed rare cases where the number of enemies from the Viral Rush event blocks story progression.
- Fixed the issue with mods and charms not appearing on the Skullcut weapon.
- Now AIs will have a proper ragdoll reaction after using the Grapple Throw skill.
- Fixed the lack of distinction between slot types for weapon mods in the Craftmaster menu.
- Optimized medium and high presets of volumetric fog, which caused performance drops.
- Fixed an issue with multiple video settings being reset to the previous state after loading a save file.
- Fixed several consoles freezes and hangs related to wrongly uploaded data.
- Fixed a crash that could happen every time the player tried to enter the main menu after launching the game.
- Fixed camera smoothing in run animation
- Fixed Far Jump skill to provide a smoother experience
For those who haven’t tried the game before, Dying Light 2 and the Hotfix 1.10.2 update are out now for PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, and Xbox Series X|S. Stay tuned to The Nerd Stash for future updates.