There are few brands that come to mind first before Elgato when it comes to quality capture cards. Now content creators can capture Ultra HD footage with the first ever consumer priced 4K capture card.
Elgato announced the 4K60 Pro earlier this week, a product which will allow users to capture high frame rate content in lower resolutions, including 1440p at 144 FPS. Combine this with the cards well known, easily customizable software and it will make capturing Ultra HD footage from a PS4 Pro, Xbox One X, or any other unencrypted HDMI device a breeze.
Below is a summarization of the new features the device will bring to the table, as well as the specs and requirements for using it.
4K60 Pro Highlights:
- Ultra quality: capture your gameplay in immaculate 4K resolution at 60 FPS
- Instant Gameview: power your workflow with superior low latency technology
- Dedicated software: record with ease and export to your favorite editing app
- Interface: PCIe x4
- Input: PlayStation 4, Xbox One, unencrypted HDMI
- Output: HDMI (lag-free pass-through)
- Supported Resolutions: Up to 2160p60
- Dimensions & Weight: 178 x 121 x 21 mm, 270 g / 7 x 4.7 x 0.83 in, 9.5 oz
- Windows 10 (64-bit) 6th generation
- Intel Core i7 CPU (i7-6xxx) / AMD Ryzen 7 (or better)
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 10xx / AMD Radeon RX Vega (or better)
- PCIe x4/x8/x16 slot
The 4K60 Pro joins Elgato Gaming’s prominent brand of capture cards, including the HD60, HD60 S, and HD60 Pro. It is now available on Elgato and Amazon for an MSRP of $399.95 and is compatible with PC, PS4 Pro, and Xbox One X.
For more information, be sure to check back to the site for updates on other Elgato news, as well as all of your other Nerdy News and Needs!