Escape from Tarkov has today launched its October 14 update on PC, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with today’s patch. As today is mainly just a hotfix, you can expect a few bugs to be fixed and that’s about it. If anything, this is mostly just a follow-up to the bug fix update released just a few days ago. You can read more about that over in our article. Either way, don’t launch the game today expecting it to be completely new with a ton of fresh content. Without further adieu, here’s everything new with Escape from Tarkov with its October 14 update!
Escape from Tarkov October 14 Update Patch Notes
- Sniper Scavs in the Shoreline location were ignoring players.
- Ergonomics stats did not change when adding weapon parts and mods while in a raid.
- The TOZ KS-23M shotgun was hitting below the aiming point.
- Cartridges that had the “Found in raid” status were automatically stacking with cartridges without that status.
- Bots could shoot while changing body positions.
- Bots did not respond to commands after receiving the “Follow me” command.
Like said, there really is not much. It seems like the main focus of these bug fixes is to instead improve upon the AI and make them not quite as stupid. With many instances of Sniper Scavs and bots just not doing what they’re supposed to, that can get frustrating quite quickly. The same goes for the TOZ KS-23M being fixed, since that slight change could quickly make the difference between a won or lost fight. While these bug fixes are good though, they’re far from anything to run home about. Still, we can always hope the next update will bring some significant content.