Far Cry 6 will tomorrow launch update 1.05 on all platforms, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with this patch. As we’re fast approaching the Vaas DLC launch in a few days, tomorrow’s update looks to clean some things up in preparation. As you might expect, that means you shouldn’t go into this update expecting anything spectacular. It’s a good update, but nothing overly exciting. Still, you came here for patch notes, and I plan to deliver. Without further adieu, here’s everything coming with update 1.05 for Far Cry 6!
- Fixed an issue causing a Danny & Dani vs Everybody loading screen to appear.
- Fixed an issue causing the Weapon Wheel selection to not work properly.
- Fixed an issue where the Danny & Dani vs Everybody mission stayed in the journal for players that had accepted the mission prior to Title Update 2.
- Fixed an issue that caused the “Posh trousers” to be missing when buying the King and Country bundle after Title Update 2 had launched.
- Fixed an issue that caused the Double-O Pistol to be missing after buying the King and Country bundle.
- General bug fixes
Here are the download sizes you can expect across all platforms:
Download sizes (based on development environment)
Xbox One: ~13 GB
Xbox Series X|S: ~6 GB
PlayStation 4: 512 MB
PlayStation 5: 600 MB
PC: 838.81 MB
PC + HD Texture Pack (requires at least 12 GB of VRAM): 4.43 GB
As said though, tomorrow’s Far Cry 6 update just offers some general bug fixes with the focus being on the recent Danny & Dani vs Everbody event, featuring everyone’s favorite Danny Trejo. It seems fans have been enjoying this event, even if it isn’t as interesting as that upcoming DLC. Hopefully, you’ve had a good time and are excited for what’s to come.