Publisher Fenix Fire has just released a new Source (Not, not that one) gameplay video, showcasing the new overall improvements of the shift to the unreal engine, the most noticeable being the visual overhaul. The trailer shows the gorgeous level design, alongside some of it’s interesting gameplay mechanics.
Oh, did I mention combat?
According to Fenix Fire, here are a few of the features available in Source:
- Fly in a full 360 degrees
- Explore huge interconnected worlds
- Uncover secret and permanent upgrades
- Backtrack and unlock new areas
- Lift and throw anything, even creatures!
- Incredible FX with millions of particles
- Unreal 4 rendering technology
- Amazing original soundtrack
Although a relatively new studio, Fenix Fire is composed of some veterans developers from companies such as Blizzard Entertainment and High Voltage Software, along with some new junior developers.
In case you missed it, here’s the ESRB rated announcement trailer: