Here comes the second update, Version Update Patch 1.03, for the newly released and loved Forspoken, and we have compiled the complete list of changes here. This update introduces several changes, including some graphical improvements and feature updates. At the same time, this latest patch will fix various bugs that have been observed in the game. And now, here are the official patch notes for the Forspoken game, February 7, 2023, update patch 1.03.
Forspoken Version Update Patch 1.03 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue where the side button setting can’t be deleted for the 5-button mouse config.
- The system text accompanied by this update will only be displayed when the text language is set to English or Japanese. The system text for other languages will soon be implemented in an upcoming update.
- Fixed a crash that can occur when using a specific GPU.
- Fixed an issue where screen flickers occur when using certain Intel GPUs.
- Fixed an audio issue that caused unintended noise.
- The UI display size has been adjusted for the Steam Deck when the resolution is set to 1280 x 800.
- Various minor fixes.
- Updated the graphical settings to cap the number of displayed NPCs when the Model Detail Level is set to Low.
- Updated certain objects’ graphics that appear on the New York map.
- The system has been updated to accept the button inputs from the controller used, even when multiple controllers are connected to the PC.
- The patch version will be displayed on the game’s title screen.
- The clickable area for each menu’s entries has been widened for mouse inputs.
Forspoken is quickly gaining traction in the industry, and the developers are quick to solve emerging issues. The young January release by Square Enix is available for download and play via PlayStation 5 and Microsoft Windows. Today’s patch notes are available on Forspoken’s Steam page.