Fortnite has a new challenge for this current Season. There is a handful of alien artifacts to locate around the map in Fortnite. Finding all of them will unlock some snazzy customizations, such as new skins under the Kymera styles. This guide will point out where to find all these collectibles without stressing about locating them while in the heat of battle.
For this week on Fortnite, there are only five alien artifacts to sniff out. They’re not necessarily hard to find; it is just getting to all of them that can be a nice cardio exercise for players’ avatars. It might be a good idea to drop on the edge of the map. This will enable players to get a couple of them before the ring closes. So with that said, the following list will break down where to get them.
Week 6 Alien Artifacts Locations in Fortnite
- Alien Artifact #1: Go to the Lockie’s Lighthouse and at the foot of the hill, there will be a shack erected there. Go inside it, and there will be an alien artifact waiting inside.
- Alien Artifact #2: While at Steamy Stacks, be sure to head South. There will be some purple trees standing around that is adjacent to a hill. Within this grouping of trees will be the next artifact.
- Alien Artifact #3: Over at Corny Complex, find the main building that’s over there, and head to the West side of it. There, players will locate a small farmhouse. Go inside it and look for a container that will have the artifact inside.
- Alien Artifact #4: Go to the Base Camp Hotel that’s South of Retail Row in the mountains. Go inside the building and scour the area until a telescope is found. The artifact will be next to it.
- Alien Artifact #5: Head to Isla Nublada and go to the Southern coast that is close to the Flush Factory. Scour the lower level of the ruins to find the last artifact.
It is also worth pointing out that Cosmic Chests spawn randomly during matches on this season of Fortnite. They contain a myriad of top-Tier loot, and sometimes they’ll even have alien artifacts. When players come across one, open them up. There is no telling what could pop up, and it will help out regarding finding alien artifacts. Cosmic Chests will only appear during duos and trios gaming sessions. They will not show up while playing solo.