In Genshin Impact, players can ascend Keqing, Mona, or Sucrose using Whopperflower Nectar. It’s the only item to get them to go past their level cap. The catch? The only way to get Whopperflower Nectar is from the Whopperflower bosses themselves. Here’s a guide for all of you who are wanting to get more out of Genshin Impact with some Whopperflower Nectar.
Where to Find Whopperflowers in Genshin Impact
To find Whopperflower bosses, you need only to look into your Adventurer Handbooks and navigate to the Boss tab. From here, you can switch to the Mondstadt region for the Cryo Whopperflower or the Liyue region for the Pyro Whopperflower. Simply select either Whopperflower, and their location should appear on the map when you hit the Navigate button. There are usually fast travel points close by that you can use to get as close to the Whopperflower boss as you can.
Once the boss is found, quickly defeat it, and the Whopperflower Nectar will give a guaranteed reward. You don’t need to worry about moving to another spot once you’re done with that boss as Whopperflowers will respawn numerous times. However, this will not last. If you are planning to farm, you’ll have to move around. Not to worry, listed below are all the general locations for the Whopperflowers.
Our Other Guides
- Genshin Impact Guide – Where To Farm Jueyun Chilis
- Baldur’s Gate 3 Multiplayer Guide: How to Play Co-op
- Genshin Impact Guide – Where to Farm Cor Lapis
- To the left of a fast travel point in Wolvendom
- Left of the fast travel point in Stormterror’s Lair
- Above the fast travel point in Starfell Valley
- Left of the fast travel point in Cape Oath
- Near the bottom of Dadaupa Gorge
Those were all the Cryo Whopperflowers’ locations in Mondstadt. Here’s everywhere in Liyue where you can find Pyro Whopperflowers:
- Right of the Luhua Pool
- To the right of Tianqiu Valley
- The fast travel point between Mt. Aozang and Dihua Marsh at the top of a mountain
As long as you farm in these locations, you should never be hurting for Whopperflower Nectar. Ascending Keqing, Mona, and Sucrose as well as a few choice weapons are just a few battles away. Let me know if this guide was helpful in the comments below!