Guilty Gear Strive is set to release its 1.11 update on all platforms tomorrow (November 30) so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with this patch! To preface this update, don’t go in expecting the whole nine yards and a heap of balance changes. It seems that Arc System Works is looking to just make some bug fixes and tweaks to various aspects of the game. While bug fixes are nice, they aren’t anything to write home about either. For those of you that are interested though, you can expect fixes to characters such as Chipp Zanuff, May, Potemkin, and more! Without further adieu, here’s everything new with Guilty Gear Strive in its 1.11 update!
Guilty Gear Strive Update 1.11 Patch Notes
- Fixed a bug where characters would sometimes behave strangely after a successful throw clash.
- Fixed a bug where the character would be blown back in a different direction depending on the direction they were facing after being with with a Psych Burst or Roman Cancel while their position completely overlaps with the opponent.
- Fixed a bug where with unnatural behavior occurring after activating Roman Cancel directly after inputting the dash button.
- Added “Room Customization” to Player Match.
- You can customize your player room by selecting Network > Player Match > Room Customization from the menu.
- Added a fishing option exclusively for Room Customization items.
- Fixed a bug where Chipp would sometimes land during the motion.
- Fixed a bug where Jack-O would be unable to attack a Servant at a certain timing after the Servant lands.
- Fixed a bug where sometimes Servants would be erased by Jack-O’s attacks.
- Fixed a bug where Servants would take an unintended trajectory after being hit by Jack-O’s Standing Close Slash or Standing Far Slash after the update to Version 1.10.
Mr. Dolphin (Horizontal) HS Version
- Fixed a bug with the Wall Break value scaling after the Version 1.10 update.
- Fixed a bug where the hitbox would remain after it should no longer be active.
- Fixed a bug where her swords would behave strangely under certain conditions such as after a successful throw clash, etc.
- Fixed a bug where the opponent would move to an unintended position after activating a Roman Cancel directly after being successfully grabbed by this move.