Dan Hang was one of the initial characters of Honkai Star Rail and a favorite among the community. From the beginning, Dan Heng shows himself as a distant person, as he always avoids talking about his past. In version 1.2, Dan Heng appears as a Vidyadhara. He shows up as the High Elder; that is to say, he has an impressive amount of power, such as the ability to become a dragon. While he was only available as a supporting character in certain scenarios, he debuted in version 1.3, and we’ve prepared the best build and team comp for Imbibitor Lunae in Honkai Star Rail.
Best Build for Imbibitor Lunae in Honkai Star Rail
Imbibitor Lunae introduces a unique feature for his in-game combat. Like other Imaginary Element users, Dan Heng relies mostly on skill points. If you want to make the most out of him in Honkai Star Rail, here is the build and team comp we recommend for Imbibitor Lunae:
- Brighter Than the Sun: Increases the wearer’s CRIT Rate by 18%. When the wearer uses their Basic ATK, they will gain 1 stack of Dragon’s Call for 2 turns. Each stack of Dragon’s Call increases the wearer’s ATK by 18% and the Energy Regeneration Rate by 6%. Dragon’s Call can be stacked up to 2 times.
- The Unreachable Side: Increases the wearer’s CRIT rate by 18% and their Max HP by 18%. When the wearer is attacked or consumes their own HP, their DMG increases by 24%, of which the effect is removed after the wearer uses an attack.
- Under The Blue Sky: Increases the wearer’s ATK by 16%. When the wearer defeats an enemy, the wearer’s CRIT Rate increases by 12% for three turns.
- Wastelander of Banditry Desert
- 2 Pieces: Increases Imaginary DMG by 10%.
- Musketeer of Wild Wheat
- 2 Pieces: ATK increases by 10%.
Best Team Comp for Imbibitor Lunae
Imbibitor Lunae is a Main DPS that inflicts a huge amount of DMG with his basic attack by charging it up to three times. So, the best choice team comp for Imbibitor Lunae in Honkai Star Rail are characters that can help him get skill points to improve his basic attacks.
- Main DPS: Imbibitor Lunae
- Support: Yukong
- Support: Silver Wolf / Pela
- Healer: Luocha / Natasha
The gist here is buffing Imbibitor Lunae’s basic attack and adding Yukong to the mix is necessary. You can also throw in Silver Wolf for extra damage; if not, Pela should suffice.
And that’s a wrap on the best build and team comp for Imbibitor Lunae in Honkai Star Rail. As one of the best Imaginary damage dealers, having him in your team is crucial. If you prefer to skip him, other characters follow the Path of Destruction and are also a great addition to any team.