Do you want to know how to become a doctor in BitLife? BitLife has a plethora of careers for your fictional character to pursue. These include careers that could earn you a noble prize, such as a scientist, writer, and even a doctor. On the other hand, there are also careers on the other side of the law, such as mafia boss, among others.
Your character will need to do a lot to become a doctor in BitLife, which isn’t much different than the real-life campaign. This guide will show you how to become a doctor in BitLife.
BitLife: How to Become a Doctor
To become a doctor in BitLife, follow these steps:
- Create a character with high smarts stat, at least 80%.
- Start visiting the library the moment your character hits 12 years old and go to the library as often as possible and study hard in high school.
- Keep monitoring the character’s health, and if needed, go to the doctor’s office.
- Once your character graduates from high school, enroll in chemistry, biology, or psychology studies when choosing a college.
- Never stop going to the library; this will maintain your character’s high smarts stat.
- Once your character majors in one of the mentioned studies, it is time to enter medical school and become a doctor in BitLife.
- To gain admission into Med. School submit an application and hope your character will be accepted. Make sure your player has enough funds since medical school is quite expensive. Request a scholarship if your character had good grades in university or even take out a loan.
- If your player gets rejected the first time, you can reapply.
- Once in Medical School, study hard and maintain high smarts stat. You can do so by meditating, being a member of a chess club, etc.
- After half a decade, your character will get a diploma and will be able to apply and become a psychiatrist, family doctor, surgeon, or pharmacist, among other doctor-related jobs. Congratulations, your character has become a doctor in BitLife.
If you can’t find any of these jobs on the list, you should close the app and start it again. This will shuffle the list of available jobs. As you can see, becoming a doctor in BitLife is a long and drawn process, just like in real life. However, the reward is worth your trouble.
BitLife is available on iOS, Android, and PC.