Do you want to know how to complete the Mayachin Shrine in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom? The game has just been released, and many players are grinding the game, hoping to complete this challenge. There are 152 shrines around the Zelda map, and the Mayachin Shrine is located in Hyrule Field. Unlike other shrines players will encounter in the initial stages of the game, the Mayachin Shrine might be difficult for some players to complete. This guide will tell you how to complete the Mayachin Shrine in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
Completing Mayachin Shrine in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
You can complete the Mayachin Shrine in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom by shooting large stone balls into two targets on both sides. Here are the steps you need to follow.
1. Go to the Main Platform
- Go inside the shrine, and you will see a rotating platform.
- Jump onto it and jump back from the other side.
2. Fix the Device.
- Take the node near the device and fix it to the node horizontally by using the Ultrahand ability.
- Take the second node to the left and fix it to the first one.
3. Shoot To the Left side Target
- Go to the Upper Platform.
- Hit the switch at the right time to make the device hit the ball and shoot to the left Target. Once you hit it correctly, a door to the left will be opened. Then you are ready to complete the last part of the Mayachin Shrine.
4. Shoot To the Right Side Target
- Go to the platform, hanging by chains on the right side near the target.
- Use the Ultrahand, get the node behind the platform, and Fix it to the platform.
- Come to the front side of the platform and fix the node behind the platform to the wall above.
- Return to the upper platform and shoot the ball to the right-side target. Once you hit the target correctly, a door to the right will open.
You can collect Energizing Elixir from the chest in the left side room and Ligt of Blessing from the right side. These items will strengthen your character and help you progress in the game.
Completing Mayachin Shrine in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom is not easy; you’ll need to use all your skills to make it to the end. So be sure to take your time and complete each puzzle to reach the end. Remember to follow all the above steps to get through it quickly and easily. Below gameplay video from GosuNoob will help if you need additional visuals to complete the challenge.