In Nintendo’s popular game Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, there are many Elixirs you can make and armors you can wear. You can make many of these potions with Fire Breath Lizalfos Tails or upgrade your favorite armors. In this guide, we will be looking at where you can find this item in TotK, and what Elixirs you can craft.
Where To Find Fire Breath Lizalfos Tails in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
You can find Fire Breath Lizalfos at Eldin Canyon in the Eldin region and in the Gerudo Highlands in the Gerudo region. In Zelda Tears of the Kingdom, Fire Breath Lizalfos are lizards with 160 Life, 24 Melee Attack Power, and 8 Ranged Attack Power. And the Fire Breath Lizalfos Tails you get from these lizards can be used to craft many different Elixirs and armor upgrades.
Fire Breath Lizalfos Tails Armor Upgrades
You can upgrade your Yiga Mask, Yiga Tights, Yiga Armor, Snowquill Headdress, Snowquill Trousers, and Snowquill Tunic with Fire Breath Lizalfos Tails in TotK. You can upgrade the armor you want by going to any Great Fairy.
|Item||Tier 2||Tier 3||Tier 4|
Fire Breath Lizalfos Tails Elixir Recipes
There are tons of great Elixirs in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom that you can brew. These potions will allow you to survive in harsh weather conditions or get you out of sticky situations.
- Hearty Elixir: Temporary Extra Hearts
- Mighty Elixir: Temporary Attack Power
- Tough Elixir: Temporary Defense
- Energizing Elixir: Restores Stamina Wheel
- Fireproof Elixir: Temporary Heat Resistance
- Hasty Elixir: Temporary Speed Boost
- Electro Elixir: Temporary Electricity Resistance
- Spicy Elixir: Temporary Cold Resistance
- Sneaky Elixir: Temporary Stealth Increase
- Chilly Elixir: Temporary Heat Resistance
- Enduring Elixir: Restores Stamina Wheel and Adds Temporary Stamina
That wraps up where to find Fire Breath Lizalfos Tails in TotK. For more useful tips and guides on the game, keep it locked to The Nerd Stash.
Zelda Tears of the Kingdom is available on Nintendo Switch.