If you’ve ever played BitLife, then you know how many achievements there are in the game, including the Family Guy Ribbon. There are quite a few factors that are involved in getting the Ribbon, but it gives you something to work toward in your gameplay. After all, with all the wild options available in the game, wouldn’t it be nice to relax and just focus on family and happiness in one of your lives? We’ve put together a list of all the things you can do to help get the Family Guy Ribbon in BitLife.
What You Should Do To Get the Family Guy Ribbon
There’s no way you can be absolutely certain that you will obtain the Family Guy Ribbon, but there are definitely some things you can do that will help push yourself in the right direction.
- You must be born a man
- If you ant to be the “Family Guy,” then it only makes sense that you should be a guy.
- Once you graduate high school, avoid going to college
- College isn’t a bad idea, but for this BitLife Ribbon, we’re going to want to begin providing for our family as fast as possible. That said, skip the higher education and get straight to work.
- Try to stick to the lower-paying jobs
- It’s not easy to get a decent job without any college degrees or additional experience. Though, if you start small, the raises will pay off over time.
- Try to get a job as a factory worker or a cashier.
- When you meet a girl for the first time, date her and then marry her
- Being a BitLife Family Guy for this Ribbon means having loyalty to your family.
- Even if you meet her in 3rd grade, date and marry the first girl you meet.
- Limit your offspring output
- You only have a basic job without a college education or training, you really can’t afford to have a ton of mouths to feed.
- Make sure you have two children; no more, no less.
- Don’t forget to spend time with your family
- This one probably could go unspoken. If you have a family at home, it’s important to set aside time to spend with them every single year, and I mean all of them, not just your wife.
- Buy a small three-bedroom house
- You live with a wife and two kids off a basically salary–who needs the most flashy stuff?
- Go for the house you can afford and won’t increase your neighbors’ property value if you want the BitLife Family Guy Ribbon.
- Buy a cheap car
- Honestly, you don’t want to spend over $10,000 here. Go for the used car dealership rather than the new. Your wallet and your progress toward the Ribbon will thank you.
- Survive until you are least 85
- As a family guy, you have to be around to support your family, even after you retire. If you’re not around to see your grandkids growing up, then are you really a family guy?
By following these few steps, you should have your hands on the BitLife Family Guy Ribbon in no time(85 years, or so).
BitLife is now available on mobile devices from the App Store and the Google Play Store.