Unlocking the Null Glove in Roblox Slap Battles involves the challenging task of discovering a secret giant Rob Plushie. This massive ghostly-looking doll is concealed within The Null Zone, where you can get The Relic badge to obtain the Glove. Finding this stuffed toy was also how one could get the Rob Plushie UCG in Roblox. Unfortunately, only 50,000 copies were available, but now they have all been claimed. The owners might sell their exclusive plushie UCGs in the future, but you can still get the Null Glove in Slap Battles without such constraints.
How To Get the Relic Badge in Slap Battles
To enter the giant Rob Plushie’s underworld to unlock The Relic Badge in Slap Battles, you need a bit of player-to-player cooperation. More specifically, you need to enter a portal that spawns once two users activate the abilities of two Gloves — Bob and Rob. Once the Rob user has triggered their Glove, the one with Bob must follow suit, after which a giant portal will appear. Enter the gateway to die and access the secret underworld of The Relic.
For reference, below is some brief info on how to unlock both Bob and Rob:
- Unlock Replica with 4,000 Slaps.
- Equip the Replica Glove and use its ability on another player for a 0.0133% chance of getting the Bob Badge.
- Gather four players wielding Killstreak, Reaper, God’s Hand, Tycoon, and Bob.
- Once Killstreak and Reaper have achieved three kills, the one with Bob must spawn Bob, after which the God’s Hand user activates their ability.
- Enter the portal that appears to defeat Bob’s true form to receive the Emissary of Light Badge.
Once you’ve accessed The Null Zone, you must make your way through the perilous obby to reach the giant Rob Plushie. Here are the challenges you must face:
- Continue through the dungeon fighting past any gremlin-like Null enemies until you reach a gap with a bridge.
- After crossing the gap, you must enter a maze-like room where a pressure plate opens the next area. However, you’ll need to rush back to the entrance to avoid being crushed by a moving trap wall.
- Next, you’ll need to cross a jumping puzzle-esque area with columns. Avoid the platforms with pressure plate traps.
- The next two areas are similar, featuring swinging axe blades and Null hordes. Like the jumping puzzle, avoid the pressure plates unless the plate opens the gates at the end.
- The final room of The Null Zone’s dungeon is where you’ll find the giant Rob Plushie. As mentioned, the UCGs aren’t available, sadly, but you’ll still receive the Null Glove in Slap Battles for your efforts.
For more details on what you’ll encounter in the dungeon, here’s a video by Premiumsalad: