Want to know how to open Sahasra Slope Skyview Tower in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom? As you progress through Tears of the Kingdom, you must visit 12 Skyview Towers to unlock new areas of Hyrule on your minimap. Each tower is a little puzzle or logic test different from the others, and Sahasra Slope Skyview Tower is no exception. The door does not open due to malfunctions in the tower mechanism, and NPC Billson cannot enter or let you inside. The solution to this problem is quite simple, and our guide is here to help you and tell you how to open Sahasra Slope Skyview Tower in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom.
How To Unlock Sahasra Slope Skyview Tower in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom
First of all, it’s worth noting that Sahasra Slope Skyview Tower is one of the first towers that you can unlock around the same time as Lindor’s Brow Skyview Tower, shortly after you start your journey. This tower is located southeast of Central Hyrule and is relatively easy to enter. But to find the answers, you must go down to the foot of the hill on which the tower stands.
To open Sahasra Slope Skyview Tower in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom, you must sneak into it from underneath by going into the cave and using the Ascend ability. It is pretty simple, and here’s how to do it:
- As we said, go down to the foot of the hill and go around it to find the entrance to the cave.
- Then take the Thick Stick and the boulder near the stone wall and use the Fuse ability to create a stone hammer.
- After that, break the stone wall while sticking to the right side. Soon you will find yourself in a large cave.
- Go to the cave center and use the Ascend ability to go through the ceiling and get into the tower.
- Open the Sahasra Slope Skyview Tower door from inside and talk to NPC Billson. After a short conversation, he will complete the tower mending, and you can interact with the mechanism to unlock a new section of the minimap.
Finally, we advise you to return to the cave under the tower and break all the stones in the passage. Inside you will find a lot of helpful materials and even a side mini-boss.
Tears of the Kingdom is available on Nintendo Switch.