One of the main features of Blox Fruits is Devil Fruits, which can help you create a build for one of the One Piece characters. For example, if you like the former admiral Kuzan, then Ice Fruit is what you need. Moreover, even though this Fruit is very good for PvP and grinding, it is quite easy to get. But for it to shine, you have to awaken every move of this Fruit.
How To Get Ice Fruit
Ice is one of the uncommon Fruits in Blox Fruits. Therefore, the chances that you will be able to find it in the world or get it from the Blox Fruit Gacha are quite high. But if you don’t want to waste time checking every spawn location or rolling Gacha, you can just collect enough money.
Blox Fruit Dealer sells Ice Fruit for only 350,000 Beli or 750 Robux. It’s pretty cheap, considering that this Fruit has good combo potential, and can stun and break Instinct. To fully appreciate its capabilities, take a look at the Ice Fruit ability.
Ice Fruit Moveset
- Elemental Reflex (Passive) – Immune to physical and sword attacks until the attacker uses Aura.
- Frost Walker (Passive) – You can walk on water, spending Energy.
- Ice Trident (Passive) – You can use the Ice Trident as an LMB attack.
- Ice Spears – You shoot ice shards that can break Instinct.
- Ice Surge – You create a wave of ice that deals damage, breaks Instinct, and knocks back enemies.
- Ice Bird – You launch an ice bird towards the cursor. Upon contact with an enemy, it explodes and freezes enemies. This attack also breaks Instinct.
- Glacial Epoch – You freeze the ground in a large radius, dealing damage and freezing enemies.
- Cold Storm (Awakened) – You create a hurricane that moves toward the cursor. All enemies hit by this attack will be stunned and receive decent damage.
- Glacial Surge (Awakened) – Creates a massive wave of ice that deals massive damage, breaks Instinct, and knocks back enemies.
- Frozen Dragon (Awakened) – You create an ice dragon that flies into the ground, dealing damage and freezing enemies around.
- Absolute Zero (Awakened) – You release a wave of ice around you that freezes and deals damage.
- Ice Skating – You can skate at high speed.
Thanks to the freezing that applies to enemies by almost every move, Ice Fruit is one of the best options for PvP and grinding in Blox Fruits. Even if you are not a Fruit main, it is suitable for creating various combos. So you should definitely get it. In the meantime, please take a look at our guide on how to get Bear Ears in Blox Fruits.
Roblox is available for Android, iOS, PC, Xbox, and PlayStation.