Traveling the three seas in Blox Fruits, you have to fight many powerful enemies, including other players. Therefore, you will not be able to survive without a good build. Luckily, the game offers a large selection of different abilities, especially devil Fruits. However, there are so many of them that it is sometimes difficult to choose the right one for your character. And if you want something for Boss battles and PvP, then Quake is just what you need. So, read on to find out pros and cons of Quake Fruit in Blox Fruits.
Why You Should Choose Quake Fruit in Blox Fruits
Like other Fruits in Blox Fruits, you can purchase Quake from the Blox Fruit Dealer. It will cost you 1,000,000 Beli or 1,500 Robux. However, players may encounter the power of this Fruit in the First Sea during the battle with Greybeard. It is Raid Boss, which you will easily recognize as Whitebeard from One Piece. And just like in the original franchise, he will use the Fruit to create quakes during his attacks. But it’s worth noting that the Boss uses an unawakened Fruit, so you can become even stronger than him.
So, let’s start with the fact that Quake Fruit is one of the best Fruits for PvP battles in Blox Fruits. In addition to sufficient damage, the entire moveset can break Instinct. Also, you can use various combos and knockback enemies. Lastly, your attacks have massive hitboxes. Therefore, Quake is also effective during Boss fights.
Quake Fruit Moveset
- Quake Punch – You charge an orb and create cracks in the air that knockback an enemy in front of you, dealing damage and shaking their screen.
- Quake Wave – You charge up a slightly larger orb and launch it at an enemy, dealing a lot of damage and shaking their screen.
- Quake Erupt – You charge two quake orbs and hit them on the ground, causing AoE damage.
- Dual Tsunami – You create cracks in the air that summon two waves of tsunami from different directions, which cause massive damage.
- Fatal Demolisher (V2) – You pull an enemy to you and then knock them back dealing a lot of damage and shaking their screen.
- Air Crusher (V2) – You charge up a huge orb and launch it at the enemy, dealing heavy damage and shaking their screen.
- Spatial Shockwave (V2) – You use two quake orbs to create a shock wave around you that knockback enemies and deals massive damage to them.
- Seaquake (V2) – You deal AoE damage around you and stun enemies, after which 4 huge tsunami waves will appear and deal more damage.
That’s all you need to know about Quake in Blox Fruits. This Fruit can help you grind Bosses and win in PvP, so you should definitely try it. And while you are here, take a look at our guide on how to get a Pilot Helmet.
Roblox is available now for PC, iOS, Android, and Xbox One.