Kena: Bridge of Spirits 1.16 patch notes is now available for PC and PlayStation consoles. You can find all the fixes and changes heading to Ember Lab’s action-adventure in the latest Kena: Bridge of Spirits update right here on this page.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits 1.16 is relatively modest as patches go, aiming to smooth out several bugs to polish up the overall experience rather than make any massive changes. One of the few tangible gameplay tweaks found in the patch sees the cancellation of rot-infused arrows and bombs return Rot Courage to Kena rather than simply disappearing. Kena: Bridge of Spirits 1.16 also beefs up Rot Hammer targeting.
As for bug fixes, the update patches enemy spawn problems during Cursed Chest fights along with issues related to Mask view, camera sensitivity in Photo mode, NPC interactions, platforming in the Village Heart Caves, animations, and the control remapping menu.
You’ll find the complete Kena: Bridge of Spirits 1.16 update patch notes below.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits 1.16 Update Patch Notes
- Canceling a Rot Infused Arrow/Bomb now returns a pip of Rot Courage to Kena.
- Improved Rot Hammer targeting.
- Fixed bug with enemies sometimes not spawning during a Cursed Chest fight.
- Fixed bug with moving platform in the Village Heart Caves not rising high enough.
- Fixed interaction with Hana being possible after defeating the Woodsmith.
- Fixed bug where Mask view would not always enter first-person.
- Fixed sensitivity setting not affecting Photo Mode and the Mask. Improved camera control to more closely match the in-game camera.
- Fixed bug with Corrupted Taro getting stuck when bound at the wrong moment.
- Fixed small animation bugs.
- Fixed control remapping menu bug.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits is out now for PC via the Epic Games Store, PlayStation 4, and PlayStation 5. For more details on the latest Kena: Bridge of Spirits update, check out developer Ember Lab’s official website here.