The patch notes for the 1.2 update of NBA 2K24 have been released, and the upcoming update will feature some handy changes. The update addresses the issues experienced in gameplay, The City, MyCAREER, MyTEAM, and MyNBA. These include fixing an issue that was causing physics to break when using controllable rim hangs in certain situations. All folks should take a few minutes to check out what the upcoming update brings before continuing their playthrough. Let’s examine the NBA 2K24 1.2 update patch notes.
Patch Notes for the NBA 2K24 1.2 Update
- Fixed an issue that was causing physics to break when using controllable rim hangs in certain situations
- Numerous fixes to game stability in the City have been made
- Resolved a user-reported stutter when playing games on the RISE affiliation courts
- You can now properly join a friend in the Gatorade Rental Courts when using the Social Menu
- Adjusted the Minimizer quest so it is easier for all player types to complete
- Fixed a rare issue that could cause a hang when loading into a MyCAREER save
- Addressed an issue that could prevent advancement to the second NBA season
- Resolved a hang when heading to the arena floor before NBA games
- Michael Jordan can no longer be passed on the GOAT tier list before winning your 7th championship
- Users can no longer apply the same Floor Setter to more than one badge.
- Resolved user-reported issues with games played after playing Triple Threat Online: Co-Op games
- Lowered the difficulty of Triple Threat Online: Co-Op games against the CPU to Pro
- Added the ability to select a lineup before entering Triple Threat Online: Co-Op
- Resolved a hang that could occur in the Trade Finder menu when exiting and re-entering under certain conditions
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Warriors to get rebranded incorrectly going into future seasons in MyNBA
NBA 2K24 is available on PlayStation 5, PlayStation 4, Xbox Series X/S, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC.