New World has released update 1.8.4 today, March 7, 2023, and here is the complete list of changes and fixes. The update will begin at 11:00 PM PT (7:00 AM UTC) on March 7 and marks the end of the Legacy of Crassus event. It also includes fixes to locked items, economy progression, and gear.
Other notable fixes include combat, crafting, and other vital issues that will give players great gameplay. Without further ado, let us check out the New World update 1.8.4 patch notes.
New World Update 1.8.4 Patch Notes
New World Update 1.8.4 downtime will begin at 11 PM PT on March 7 and marks the end of the Legacy of Crassus event.
It also includes fixes to locked items.
Take a look!
📋 https://t.co/Ks5XqBbkfG pic.twitter.com/v24EnYuMEm
— New World (@playnewworld) March 7, 2023
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to bypass the PvP Faction Mission requirements and complete Patrol Territory quests.
- Fixed an issue that allowed Abilities to be used multiple times without cooldowns.
- Fixed an issue that allowed players to dodge more times than intended without consuming Stamina.
ECONOMY, PROGRESSION, & GEAR
- Fixed an issue that would cause Crafting to fail and deliver the message “Crafting attempt failed”.
- The dev team fixed an issue that would cause the left Company pop-up to occur every time a player spoke to their Faction representative in the game.
- Fixed an issue that caused locked items to display as bound to a player.
- Fixed an issue that would allow locked items to be transferred to a bag on the ground if they were equipped.
- Fixed an issue that would prevent locked items from being deposited into storage. Locked items will still not transfer using the “Transfer All“ button.
- The developers fixed an issue that would cause players to receive the wrong message “Cannot drop mission items” when attempting to discard locked items from their inventory. The correct message “Cannot drop locked items” will now appear.
New World is available for Microsoft Windows, while the patch notes are available on its official steam page.