No Man’s Sky has today launched update 3.75 on all platforms, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with this patch. As we only just recently got a patch for the title, this one doesn’t give a whole lot to look forward to. It does provide us with a couple of bug fixes though, which as you’ll see were graciously given by the game’s community through programs such as ZenDesk. It’s a small step, but a step in the right direction for the future of No Man’s Sky. Hopefully, with the next update, you can expect just a bit more content to be added. Without further adieu, here’s everything new with No Man’s Sky in its 3.75 update!
No Man’s Sky Update 3.75 Patch Notes
The following is taken from the official No Man’s Sky page:
Thank you to everyone playing the Expeditions Revisited Update, especially those taking the time to report any issues they encounter via Zendesk or console crash reporting. We are listening closely to your feedback, and have identified and resolved a number of issues. These fixes are included in patch 3.75, which will be live on all platforms soon.
- Fixed an issue where players could get stuck when exiting a ship in an abandoned space station.
- Fixed an issue that prevented VR Teleport Move mode from working correctly in some situations.
- Fixed a number of crashes related to base and settlement rendering.
- Fixed a crash related to base building and settlement layouts.
- Fixed a crash related to creature navigation.
We will continue to release patches as issues are identified and resolved. If you experience any issues, let us know by submitting a bug report.
No Man’s Sky is available on PC, PlayStation, and Xbox platforms. For more information regarding the game itself, check out the official website.