No Man’s Sky has today launched its 3.88 update on all platforms, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with this patch. Similar to the last few patches, this patch is meant entirely to clean up more of whatever cropped up after the release of the major Outlaws expansion. Seeing as No Man’s Sky is an absolutely colossal game, there’s a ton that could become bugged and thus it takes time for a team to fix it. That’s not even mentioning bugs that crop up as part of bug fixes. But alas, I digress. Without further adieu, here’s everything new with No Man’s Sky in its 3.88 update!
No Man’s Sky Update 3.88 Patch Notes
- Fixed an issue that caused Sentinel technology to be incorrectly classified as illegal for trading purposes.
- Fixed an issue that could cause the Liberation expedition milestone to become unfinishable if players declined to speak fully to the captain of the first freighter they saved.
- Fixed falling through the floor when leaving photo mode while sitting.
- Fixed an issue that caused the reticle to be misaligned when scaling the HUD.
- Fixed an issue which caused Vy’keen horns to flicker.
- Improved cape visuals.
- Fixed a visual issue on scorched rocks.
- Fixed a rare crash related to squadrons.
- Stability improvements.
As always, the team followed up the set of patch notes by reminding players that they can submit feedback through the team’s ZenDesk page. Who knows, maybe they’ll get to a bug you’ve noticed in the next update! As for today’s update though, a number of issues have been fixed related both to visual issues and features that weren’t working properly. This includes the Liberation expedition milestone which became unfinishable in some instances. These may be rather minor, but no one should be complaining when the game is having its issues taken care of.