There’s a new update for Nordic Ashes, and here’s the complete list of changes and fixes added with this patch. The game receives constant updates, and the last one is proof of them. It brings several changes that increase the gameplay experience, and the dev highly recommends installing it. You can find the patch notes of the Nordic Ashes 0.9.1.1 update below.
Nordic Ashes 0.9.1.1 Update Patch Notes
This update fixes a few things you reported:
- Torches will last more time when lit and less time when off on Expert Mode. It will take less time to warm up now.
- The Freezing Curse now takes longer to add new stacks.
- Hafgrim’s Thunder Codex ascension was bugged.
- Orglo’s staff visual effects have been softened.
- Tarot Deck was bugged and only froze enemies.
Meanwhile, if you missed the previous version, check out its patch notes below.
Welcome to the frozen depths of Jotunheim, home to giants and monstrous (for some people adorable) creatures.
This new Realm comes with a new mechanic, Curses, effects that will last the entire run. Specifically, Jotunheim comes with the Frost Curse that will reduce your stat speed over time. But don’t worry, warm yourself up around a bonfire to reduce the freezing and you will be good to go.
You may find more detailed info about the Freezing Curse in the pause panel.
Once you have completed any Realm on Expert mode, you will be able to access Endless Mode. A never-ending run where you can test your best build and see how far you can go.
Each time you complete a cycle the enemies will get stronger.
New Relics! – Nordic Ashes 0.9.1.1 Update Patch Notes
Wanna wield Orglo’s staff? Or maybe wear Halvard’s crown to summon burning rocks that fall from the sky?
- Fixed a bug that caused bosses to stop moving.
- Time begun to run before starting a game.
- UI information about how much damage mobs/boss inflict is better displayed. This UI position is adjusted when the Wave bar is hidden.
- Ragnarok final bosses and some enemies HP has been increased.
- In Endless Mode you will have the option to Surrender at any time in the pause panel.
- Game performance has been improved. Players who were experiencing low fps should now see an improvement. We are still working on performance to provide the best experience possible.
- Now setting the effect visibility to minimum value will make projectiles and their related effects to be fully transparent.
- Leaderboards will reset with this update.
Update 0.9.1.1 for Nordic Ashes: Survivors of Ragnarok is available on PC, Linux, and MacOS. For more information on future updates and patch notes, head over to the official Nordic Ashes: Survivors of Ragnarok Steam page here.