There’s a new update for PGA Tour 2K23, and here’s the complete list of changes and fixes added with this patch. This is the fifth installment of the famous golf simulation game series developed by HB Studios and published by 2K Sports last year. Unlike the previous ones, the game’s latest version is not extensive, but it will still increase the gameplay. The patch notes of the PGA Tour 2K23 update 1.14 are below.
PGA Tour 2K23 Update 1.14 Patch Notes
Grab your clubs and get ready to hit the links with the latest patch update for PGA TOUR 2K23. Patch 1.14 includes support for new content and additional gameplay optimizations:
- Support for Clubhouse Pass Season 3 content
Course Designer – PGA Tour 2K23 Update 1.14 Patch Notes
- New UK Asset Pack which includes objects such as modular castle, playground equipment, a chip shop, bridges, boats, and more
- Addressed reported concerns of the ELO resetting to the minimum after players lose their first ranked match
- Addressed reported concerns of golfers starting off with incorrect amount of strokes when viewing the FedExCup Stroke Adjustment leaderboard
- Addressed reported concerns of the First Round Reward UI still appearing during a round after the users claims the reward
- Additional gameplay and stability improvements
Meanwhile, if you missed the previous version, you can check out its patch notes below.
Alright, golfers, Patch 1.12 is ready for the virtual green in PGA Tour 2K23 and available now for download:
- Addressed reported concerns of golf ball position mismatch issues during multiplayer matches
- Addressed reported concerns around users not receiving ELO and/or XP when closing the title during a Ranked match