The Pokemon Go Kanto Tour is currently underway. At the moment trainers around the world who have bought the pass are trying to catch all 150 original Pokemon; each Pokemon offers the chance to get a shiny version. For the event, all 151 Pokemon will have a chance to be shiny, even ones not previously released. Trainers will have to choose between Team Red or Team Green. Mewtwo, Articuno, Zapdos, and Moltres have returned to Pokemon Go. The legendary Bird Trio may not be everyone’s top priority but is required to complete the Kanto tour challenge. Here is how to take on the Pokemon Go Zapdos raid.
Zapdos Raid Stats
- Zapdos is an Electric Flying-Type Pokemon
- It is weak to Ice and Rock-type moves.
- Zapdos’s Base HP is 207
- Its Attack is 253 and Defense 185
- The base catch CP is between 1930 and 2015
- The Boosted Catch CP is between 2413 and 2519
- It is weather boosted by rainy or windy weather
- Zapdos’s fast moves are Charge Beam & Thunder Shock
- Its charged moves are Thunderbolt, Zap Cannon, Thunder, Drill Peck, or Ancient Power
- Zapdos’s Raid CP is 46418
Going into the Zapdos raid, you will need Pokemon with a high defense or type advantage. Below is a list of Pokemon to help you take down the Zapdos raid. The first six provide you with the best chance to take it down; however, we will provide you with some alternatives in case you are missing any.
- Rampardos – Smack Down & Rock Slide
- Rhyperior – Smack Down & Rock Wrecker
- Terrakion – Smack Down & Rock Slide
- Mega Abomasnow – Powder Snow & Weather Ball
- Mamoswine – Powder Snow & Avalanche
- Galarian Darmanitan – Ice Fang & Avalanche
Some key alternative Pokemon are:
- Shadow Suicune
Additional Raid Guides
Hopefully, this list guide will help you to take down the Zapdos raid. If you are lucky, you might have the chance to catch a Shiny Zapdos.