Want to know how to transfer Pokemon to Pokemon Home in Pokemon Go? Pokemon Home is a helpful application for storing and sharing your Pokemon from all related pokemon games. You can transfer Pokémon to Pokémon Home from games such as Pokémon Sword, Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and others. While support for Pokemon Go is still under development, you can now transfer your Pokemon to the new app. And you should do this, as it will allow you to catch the mythical Pokemon Meltan. To do this, you must link Pokémon Go and Pokémon Home. After that, you need to transfer your Pokémon to Pokémon Home, and in our guide, we will explain in detail how to do this.
Pokemon Go: How to Transfer Pokemon to Pokemon Home
As we said, Pokemon Go support in Pokemon Home is still a work in progress. For this reason, all you can do is move your Pokemon from Pokemon Go to Pokemon Home. This functionality seems useless, but it’s not. When you move a Pokémon to a Pokémon Home, you will get a Meltan Box. After activating this item, the Mythical Pokémon Meltan will temporarily spawn in the world of Pokémon Go, and you can get it in your collection.
Before you can transfer your Pokémon to Pokemon Home, you must link the two apps, and here’s how:
- Open Pokémon Go.
- Click on the Pokeball at the bottom of the screen.
- Next, go to Settings by clicking the appropriate button in the upper right corner of the screen.
- Select Pokémon Home.
- You will be redirected to the Nintendo website, where you must log in using your username and password.
Once you link the two apps, here’s what you need to do to transfer Pokemon to Pokemon Home:
- Launch Pokémon Go.
- Go to settings and select Pokemon Home.
- Next, click Send Pokemon and Continue.
- Select the Pokémon you want to transfer and click Next.
- Confirm your choice by clicking Transport and Done.
- Next, you can go to Pokemon Home and see your Pokemon in the new app.
Unfortunately, you can’t interact with these Pokémon in any way yet. Sure, you will get your Meltan Box, but nothing more. Soon the developers will increase the functionality, and you will be able to trade your Pokémon with other trainers or even transfer your Pokémon to other related games.
With apps like Pokemon Home and Campfire, the world of Pokemon is slowly evolving into metaverse Pokemon. And we’re all looking forward to when that happens.
Pokemon GO is available on iOS and Android.