Want to learn about the best movesets and counters for Tyrantrum in Pokemon Go? Tyrantrum is a large Tyrannosaurus rex-like Pokémon with a lush white mane native to the Kollos region. Tyrantrum, like its previous evolutionary stage, is both Dragon-type and Rock-type Pokémon. At the time of this guide’s publication, this is the only Pokémon family that belongs to these two types at once. Thanks to this, you can hit inexperienced opponents with non-standard movesets. The best Tyrantrum Counters are also different from other Pokémon. If you want to know more about Tyrantrum in Pokemon Go, keep reading our guide, and you will find all the answers to your questions.
The Best Movesets for Tyrantrum in Pokemon Go
Tyrantrum’s unique set of types allows players to use many unique movesets. There are many Movesets, but we will only consider the best of them:
- Dragon Tail and Outrage (attack/defense)
- Rock Throw and Outrage (attack/defense)
- Dragon Tail and Stone Edge (attack)
- Charm and Outrage (defense)
- Dragon Tail and Earthquake (attack/defense)
There are other cool movesets out there, so before changing your Tyrantrum’s abilities, test it out in a few fights. Perhaps the movesets he owns are what you need.
The Best Counters for Tyrantrum in Pokemon Go
As best counters for Tyrantrum in Pokemon Go, there are a lot of them. Being a Dragon-type Pokemon, Tyrantrum made up for the Stone-type’s weakness in Grass and Water. But at the same time, the weaknesses of the Dragon-type have not gone away. So Tyrantrum is weak against Fighting, Ground, Steel, Ice, Dragon, and Fairy-type.
Based on this, the best counters for Tyrantrum in Pokemon Go are the following Pokemon:
- Charizard: Dragon Breath, Dragon Claw.
- Latios: Dragon Breath, Dragon Claw.
- Ampharos: Volt Switch, Dragon Pulse.
- Hero Zacian: Metal Claw, Play Rough.
- Glaceon: Frost Breath, Ice Beam.
- Lucario: Counter, Aura Sphere.
- Gengar: Sucker Punch, Shadow Ball.
- Conkeldurr: Conkeldurr, Dynamic Punch.
- Machamp: Counter, Dynamic Punch.
- Breloom: Counter, Dynamic Punch.
- Beedrill: Bug Bite, Drill Run.
- Mewtwo: Confusion, Ice Beam.
These Pokémon are the best counters for Tyrantrum, but you can use any other Pokémon that can deal damage according to Tyrantrum’s weaknesses.