Red Dead Online has a new installment in the Quick Draw Club, available today. The latest in the series of new installments in the Red Dead Online Blood Money update, Quick Draw Club 4, introduces new weapons variants, costumes, and poses for your posses. If you’re a longtime member of the Quick Draw Club, you’ll also get access to The Halloween Pass 2 when it launches later in October. Spooky!
Let’s take a look at everything Quick Draw Club 4 offers.
Red Dead Online Quick Draw Club 4 Updates
Some of the new cosmetic changes include:
- The Ibarra variant of the Mauser pistol
- The Huntingdock Coat
- Scarlet leather wrap for your longarms
- A forest poncho, made out of the most luxurious pelts (either that or a bunch of old opossums sewn together)
- Dunster hat, with a slanted brim and collapsed crown (it’s supposed to be collapsed, apparently)
- A different leather wrap to decorate your pump-action shotgun
- A “moonshiners pose,” where you and your fellow nogoodniks show off how much grain alcohol you can stomach
There are also some new rewards and deals because if there’s one thing that old-west outlaws love, it’s bargains:
- Up to 25 gold bars are now available
- A 15% role XP boost
- A waiver for the change of appearance fee because nothing looks as good at being frugal
If you were under the impression that everything was copasetic in Blackwater and MacFarlane’s ranch, then I’ve got bad news for you. There are bandits! From today through October 7th, you’ll get a bonus of 50% extra RDO$ and XP for helping out the fine folk of Blackwater, with the same bonus from October 8-11 at MacFarlane’s Ranch.
The animal lovers out there will want to talk to Miss Harriet Davenport, who needs a lot of wildlife samples for probably very normal reasons. Any samples of sedated wild creatures can be sold for twice the usual RDO$ and XP from now through October 11th.
There are a ton of additional rewards, with new baits, discounts, and bonuses for all you fishmongers out there. And 40% off the cost of new boots? Yeehaw!
Seems like there’s always something new in the world of Red Dead Online, so keep an eye on our coverage of everything Red Dead to keep up on the latest updates.