Do you want to know how to get Mythic Eggs in Roblox Bee Swarm Simulator? Playing Bee Swarm Simulator, you must collect Pollen and create Honey to progress. To do this, you can grow different Bees. All of them have unique stats and abilities. Therefore, the rarer Bee you have, the more Honey you can produce. And for that, you need to get Mythic Eggs in Roblox Bee Swarm Simulator. So, read on to find out all the ways you can do this.
How to get Mythic Eggs in Bee Swarm Simulator
Bee Swarm Simulator has many different Eggs that can hatch into Bees. And some of the best Bees in the game are the Mythic Bees, as they can create a lot of Honey. And to get them, you need to find the Mythic Egg. This Egg has a 100% chance to hatch one of the 6 Mythic Bees:
- Precise Bee
- Fuzzy Bee
- Buoyant Bee
- Vector Bee
- Tadpole Bee
- Spicy Bee
But getting a Mythic Egg in Bee Swarm Simulator is quite tricky. Some methods are free but require a lot of time. So take a look at the list of all the ways to get these Eggs in the game:
- You can get Mythic Egg by catching Commando Chick 50 times.
- You can get Mythic Egg as a rare drop from Stump Snail, Coconut Crab, or Mondo Chick.
- Complete the 100th, 200th, and 400th Brown Bear quests to get Mythic Eggs.
- Complete the Black Bear quest lines to get the Mythic Egg.
- You can purchase the Mythic Egg from the Bee Bear’s Catalog for 100 Gingerbread Bears and 500 snowflakes.
- You can purchase the Mythic Egg from the Robux Shop for 1200 Robux. But no more than three times per account.
- You can get the Mythic Egg from the Magic Mythical Pack, which costs 800 Robux.
- You can also get a Mythic Egg from the Mythic Gift Box. It can be found near the Mythic Meteor Shower summoner.
- With a low chance, players can get Mythic Eggs from Extreme Memory Match, Festive Planter, or by catching Meteorites.
Roblox How to Get Puffshrooms in Bee Swarm Simulator
How to get Gifted Mythic Eggs
Also, you can find Gifted Mythic Eggs in Bee Swarm Simulator, which will hatch at 100% Gifted Mythic Bee. This Bee will have increased stats compared to regular Mythic Bees. And there are a couple of ways to get Gifted Mythic Eggs:
- You can get the Gifted Mythic Egg from the Hefty Honeyday Bundle, which costs 250 Gingerbread Bears and 25,000 Snowflakes.
- You can get Gifted Mythic Egg from Mondo Gift Box and Mythic Gift Box.
- You can buy the Mondo Robo Bundle for 4,500 Robux to get the Gifted Mythic Egg.
That’s all you need to know about how to get Mythic Eggs in Roblox Bee Swarm Simulator. You will need to spend a lot of time on this, but the result is worth it. And while you are here, take a look at our guide on how to get Windy Bee in Bee Swarm Simulator.
Bee Swarm Simulator is available for PC, iOS, Android, and Xbox One.