Squadron 51 is a 2D shooter with a classic 1950s aesthetic. The game comes from Loomiarts and Fehorama Filmes. Set in the 1950s, it tells the story of an alien invasion. Few can stand in the way of this menace. Steel your resolve and take on the swarms to ensure humanity sees another sunrise.
Squadron 51 Story and Features
In the 1950s setting for the game, aliens have established first contact. Through the Vega Corporation, they have promised humanity new technology and other benefits. The human race has gained a few things, but something more insidious is afoot. The hideous Director Zarog has hidden his true plans.
Slowly, the corporation has been implementing dirty political tactics. Having gained a foothold, Squadron 51 is formed to deal with the violent alien menace. There is a chance to free the Earth from extraterrestrial grasp. But will the pilots be able to handle what the Director has in store?
- Classic Gameplay – class shoot-em-up gameplay with a retro feel. Customize any of four unique aircraft with special weapons.
- Cinematic Experience – presented in a beautiful black-and-white backdrop. And live-action FMV sequences along with dubbed voice will tell the story. Join Squadron 51 and give the alien nemesis hell.
- 11 Ways to Save the World – Explore the world as you take on enemies from the sky. Fly and battle through snowy mountains, forests, and cityscapes.
- Rookie Pilots Supported – whether you’ve played similar games, or are just jumping in, Squadron 51 makes it easy for everyone to enjoy.
- Ducks Fly Together – is the alien horde too much? Bring in a second player at any time and utilize their help to acquire upgrades.
If you’re excited for this fast-paced shooter, Squadron 51 will be available on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Microsoft Windows.
Will you be adding this title to your library? Let us know in the comments!