Surviving Mars has today launched update 1.29 across all platforms, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes in today’s patch! As you may have already guessed from the version number being a little random, today’s patch isn’t anything super interesting or flashy. Instead, the team at Paradox is looking to provide some solid fixes to the game. There have also been some nice localization improvements alongside potential improvements to the in-game bug reporting tool. There’s plenty more to talk about though, so without further adieu, here’s everything new with Surviving Mars update 1.29!
Surviving Mars Update 1.29 Patch Notes
- The in-game bug reporting tool has been removed in favour of an automatic system
- Playstation 4 and 5 now have Turkish translations
- Fixed the game crash after loading a save game with invalidated drones.
- Fixed the game crash when a player selects the Rock Formation object on an old retail save.
- Fixed missing Terraforming tech tree in the old saves.
- Fixed the “Advanced Martian Engines” tech adding 20 fuel to Cargo Rockets.
- Fixed the “Transport Optimization” tech not adding extra cargo space.
- Fixed the description of the “Banner” mentioning Mars while on an asteroid map.
- Fixed the Cave of Wonders description.
- Fixed the Lander rocket disappearing when the “Rough Touchdown” event occurs.
- Improved feedback when the Asteroid Lander requires maintenance.
- Fixed ramps being instantly built.
- Fixed the progress bar of “Required Waste Rock” not changing while flattening.
- Fixed the problem when a fired worker immediately returns to work.
And several other underlying code fixes that were presumably causing bugs, especially to save games from before the update.
- Incorrect value of Excess Waste Rock is displayed when Flatten in progress.
- The limit for colonists being allowed through the elevator is too low.
- Crash on certain Mac versions.