V Rising released its June 30 update earlier this morning, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with this patch. Today’s update is fairly small like most patches released for games, though does bring some great quality of life features to the table. This is especially true of Steam Cloud support, which has seen its introduction into Private Game saves alongside a healthy overhaul across the board. Alongside some extra bug fixes and general changes, there’s plenty of cleanup done by the team today. Without further ado, here’s everything new with V Rising in its June 30 update!
V Rising June 30 Update Patch Notes
- We added Steam Cloud support for Private Game saves. This allows playing your saves on different computers.
- All new Private Games hosted will now be saved on Steam Cloud by default.
- You can move saves to/from Steam Cloud Saving.
- You can now delete Saves and Server History entries in the Continue Game menu.
- An option for limiting FPS separately in-game and in menus have been added to the Graphics Options. Please note that the option to limit FPS settings will not have an effect if V Sync is
ON in the Graphics Options.
- Fixed an exploit where users could bypass RichText protection in the chat.
- Fixed some characters not being displayed correctly in Polish and Turkish.
- Fixing issue where some players could not use the servant mission system due to missions not showing up on the map.
- Fixing client crash if the fallen angel is killed while transformed to a pig by Matka hex spell.
- Gear Score will no longer be shown for online Vampires in the Steam Server List.
- Language support for Arabic has been added again.
Known issues with Arabic:
- Input fields do not correctly parse Arabic right-to-left writing.
- Layout issues in various places.
- Build menu optimizations.