Valheim has today (September 17) launched a new update, following yesterday’s massive Hearth and Home update, so here’s the full list of changes and additions with today’s patch. You shouldn’t go in expecting anything too crazy as we just got a ton of content yesterday, but the team wants you to know they’ve heard the feedback. Many are considering the rebalancing to food to be much too harsh, and thus the team has worked to take a few steps in the right direction today. Without further adieu, here’s what’s changed with the September 17 update to Valheim!
Valheim September 17 Update Patch Notes
- Rebalanced hp/stamina on most foods (more stamina on hp foods and more hp on stamina foods etc)
- Fixed tar-pit not spawning on dedicated-server worlds
- Slightly lower hp on Fulings & Fuling shamans
- Slightly easier to stagger Fulings
- Fixed issue with pressing I in server list while trying to filter servers
- Lower bow stamina use
- Cage wall 1×1 physics fix (Already placed pieces will probably need to be repositioned)
- Boars now also eat blueberries, raspberries & mushrooms
- Chinese translation fix
It’s great to see the team tackling some of the biggest issues players are experiencing, especially so soon. It’s clear by just how fast these changes came that they were really frustrating, especially the food changes. Having a little more versatility in what sorts of food you take with you on adventures is always nice to see. While obviously, these foods will still lean towards their respective strengths, having a little help in the other stat can make a major difference. Beyond that, we’re looking at Fulings becoming slightly easier to take on, bows more accessible, and more. The September 17 update for Valheim seems like a great one so far, following on an already beefy update.