Gaijin Entertainment has introduced a minor War Thunder patch (update 18.104.22.168) today, March 20th, and we have compiled its changelog here. This patch introduces several changes to the game’s sound system. Additionally, the game will have fixes on some existing bugs. Let’s look at the official patch notes for War Thunder update 22.214.171.124.
War Thunder Update 126.96.36.199 Patch Notes
March 20, 2023, Changelog
- There’s a fix on a bug allowing television seekers to acquire targets the night.
- USS Newport News – a fix on a bug preventing the “Deforming camouflage”.
- Gaijin has changed the M53/59 engine’s sound to a more suitable, in-line 6-cylinder diesel.
- The sound of the ZK 453 cannon has been tuned. Now it sounds brighter and has more bass.
- There’s a fix on a bug causing a single shot of aircraft guns not to sound or sound jerky.
- The volume of the game interface sounds and air combat signal shots, such as reloading, lack of ammunition, etc., have been corrected.
War Thunder Adds Login Option for Guest Accounts
In other news, Gaijin Entertainment has added a new option allowing players to log into the game using a Guest Account. From March 20, 2023, the developers availed a new Guest Login button on the game’s Start page.
Players who choose this option will not need to verify their emails and account name before login in. Initially, gamers would have to register for an account with the War Thunder servers. After registration, the server would ask them to confirm their email addresses to complete the process and gain access to enjoy the game.
However, with this new option, players only need to login in using a nickname. The Guest Login accounts will remain active for as long as you wish when using the same gadgets and Operating System. However, you must register using your official email to purchase the game or game items.
War Thunder is available on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X, and Xbox Series S platforms. For more information regarding this patch, visit the official War Thunder website.