The December 2 update has kicked out for WRC Generations, and here’s the complete list of changes and fixes added with this patch. The racing game was developed by Kylotonn and published by Nacon in the past month. The developer released a fresh update today, which brings a bunch of fixes and tweaks to the game. Check out the WRC Generations December 2 patch notes below.
WRC Generations December 2 Update Patch Notes
Fixed with December 2nd update
- Fixed an issue where the timing was set to 00’00” when the player was DNF.
- In Amateur Leagues, players that didn’t participate are not displayed anymore.
- Point attribution system as been changed for daily and weekly challenges.
- Allowed users to display the rankings for previous weeks.
- Optimized tooltips.
- Fixed the display of some groups being wrong.
- For Weekly Challenges, Car Setup and Tyre Choice are now taken into account for the whole rally instead of the first special only.
- Added tooltips in Car Setup.
Clubs – WRC Generations December 2 Update
- Added saving the car deformation depending on collisions.
- Fixed saving the car deformation after a DNF.
- The car deformation save is now online.
- Fixed an issue occurring when using a custom livery in a realistic rally. The fix implies that it is no longer possible to use custom liveries in this mode.
- For rallies, Car Setup and Tyre Choice are now taken into account for the whole rally instead of the first special only.
- Added tooltips in Car Setup.
Cars & Physics
- Fixed a throttle issue where it was only effective when pressed at near maximum.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to accelerate even with the clutch engaged when using a peripheral.
- Fixed an issue where the car was going backward after pressing the throttle briefly.
- Fixed several issues linked to the Car Setup and restrictions depending on the type of car.
- Fixed some car setup modifications being incompatible with semi-auto, virtually changing to manual.
- Fixed an animation problem when using a steering wheel peripheral.
- Optimized using rain tires on wet roads, they should now give more of an advantage compared to dry tires.
- Fixed the display of a Licensing Rallye sticker on custom liveries of the Yaris WRC.
Environments – WRC Generations December 2 Update
- Fixed the presence of an invisible obstacle in Turkey SSS Marmaris.
- Fixed several collision & respawn problems on multiple stages.
- Fixed an issue when navigating in the camera choice interface.
- Optimized the display of DLC liveries and stickers by adding DLC icons on content tiles in Livery Catalog, vitrine-showroom, stickers editing the list, and stickers catalog.
- Fixed an issue when choosing the female co-pilot voice in Career and other modes, now the global setting in the Game Settings menu will be used instead.
- Fixed a sound issue on Audi Quattro and Skoda Fabia.
- Other minor interface and environment sound fixes.
- Fixed an FFB issue when disconnecting and reconnecting the Fanatec GT DD Pro.
- Added information linked to RT and LT buttons for the Logitech Pro wheel.
- Fixed some Nvidia DLSS option interdependencies.
- Fixed crash when changing Thrustmaster API setting.
PS4|5 only – WRC Generations December 2 Update
- Fixed users with the system language set to Japanese, not being able to create a new team or save a new livery.
- Game Credits updated
- Fixed the wrong car displayed in the Catalog vitrine showroom if the user doesn’t have the DLC
- Fixed an issue related to waiting for terrain loading when we start a custom race
- Fix rendering mode not applying when we change it (requiring a game restart)
- Solo league hub ranking display fixed
- Fixed a penalty issue on starting the race too early after the countdown
- Fixed possible default textures on driver cards
- Fixed an issue with slider options related to pad vibration
- Compute the number of players/teams going down in leagues
- Fixed Teams league history period number
- Fix sponsors objectives won’t trigger anymore in shakedowns
- Prevent crash in PaceNoteManager when trying to go to next pacenote
- Fixed female audio pace notes during onboarding tuto
- Mute all meaningless sounds during the loading