Zonai Device play an integral part in Zelda: Tears of the Kingdom. Players can find these devices in various locations in the game. Zonai Devices use batteries and players can use Ultrahand to create utility vehicles. There are various types of devices that serve distinctive functions in the game. For example, Cart Devices help in moving objects. In this guide, we will go through all the Zonai Device types to help you make the best choice according to your preference in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.
List of Zonai Device Types in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
It’s important to note that you can acquire all the required devices from various dispensers located in different zones throughout the map. To activate the desired device, you’ll need Zonai Charges or Construct Horns. Now, let’s delve into the role of each device and how they contribute to your creations.
Types of Zonai Devices
There are different Zonai Devices in the game. Each device serves a specific purpose in enhancing your creations.
Vehicular Zonai Devices
- Wing — The Wing allows gliding through the sky and facilitates map exploration. It can be controlled by standing on different sides or adding a steering stick.
- Balloon — For gaining height, the Balloon functions like a hot-air balloon, allowing you to ascend and explore elevated locations.
- Cart — The Cart is useful for moving across flat surfaces or transporting items.
- Sled — The Sled allows high-speed movement on grassy and sandy surfaces, making it an ideal mode of transportation in certain areas.
- Fan — The Fan is another device that propels vehicles and improves speed and altitude when combined with the Wing.
- Big Wheel — Big Wheels are more versatile than Small Wheels and adept at traversing various terrains.
- Small Wheel — Small Wheels can be attached to planks or objects to create cars.
Emitter Zonai Devices
- Flame Emitter — The Flame Emitter enhances damage output when attached to weapons or shields. It can also be used to fuel hot air balloons and incinerate enemies.
- Frost Emitter — Flame Emitter’s icy counterpart, the Frost Emitter, freezes enemies and aids in crowd control.
- Shock Emitter — The Shock Emitter electrifies foes, stunning them temporarily.
- Beam Emitter — The Beam Emitter emits a powerful laser beam, dealing significant damage to enemies caught within its range.
- Cannon — The Cannon unleashes energy balls that deal substantial damage.
Support Zonai Devices
- Stabilizer — The Stabilizer ensures stability and balance, allowing objects to remain upright.
- Hover Stone — The Hover Stone hovers when powered, providing a unique hovering platform.
- Stake — The Stake creates footholds in terrain and can be attached to objects for unconventional uses.
Ascender Zonai Devices
- Rocket — The Rocket device provides a short burst of propulsion in any direction, making it useful for quick bursts of speed or rocket jumps.
- Time Bomb — If you enjoy explosive mayhem, Time Bomb is for you. It detonates after a brief period, and you can attach it to weapons or shields.
- Spring — The Spring offers a bouncing effect when powered.
Targeting Zonai Devices
- Homing Cart — The Homing Cart is a remarkable device that autonomously targets enemies, making it ideal for combat.
- Construct Head — By combining Homing Cart with the Construct Head, you can create formidable robotic machines capable of devastating enemies.
Miscellaneous Zonai Devices
- Steering Stick — The Steering Stick is a must-have device for controlling vehicles, enabling precise movement.
- Portable Pot — The Portable Pot serves as an emergency cooking pot, allowing quick food preparation.
- Hydrant — The Hydrant is a water source that can solve puzzles and create platforms. It has untapped potential for creative applications.
- Battery — The Battery provides additional power to machines, reducing reliance on your own energy cells.
- Big Battery — The Big Battery offers enhanced power capacity and can be found as a reward or within chests.
- Light — The Light device illuminates dark areas for easier navigation.
- Mirror — The Mirror reflects and focuses light, often used in puzzles.
Where to Find Zonai Devices in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom
You can get Zonai Devices from Dispensers, which are large machines in the game. Similar to the gacha system, you can deposit Zonai Charges in these machines to get the devices. We have a guide on using Device Dispensers in Zelda Tears of the Kingdom.