EA has recently released an update for Apex Legends before this year’s Halloween Event, Fight or Fright. The update for Apex Legends was not huge, with the patch notes only containing minor, but necessary, fixes. While that update was relatively small, the following annual Halloween event definitely holds more spooky surprises. The Apex Legends Flight of Fright event kicks off at 10:00 PT, 13:00 ET, and 18:00 BST on October 4th. Here are the detailed patch notes for the Fight or Fright event for Apex Legends.
Apex Legends Fight or Fright Halloween Event Patch Notes
Control Mode updates:
- NEW Timed Event: MRB Timed Event (Get the MRB and deploy it to create a temporary spawn point for your team).
- Updated Timed Event order to have the Bonus Capture event be the 3rd event to trigger, it now also rewards twice as much score as before (old: 100 score, new: 200 score).
- Can now Ping Zones from the Spawn Screen.
- For Controller Players; automatically place the cursor on the best spawn point when they get put into the Spawn Screen.
- Players automatically pick up ordnance if they walk near it.
- Players can now emote on the Intro Podium screen.
- The Hammond Labs map now takes place on Olympus After Dark.
- Updates to Weapon Loadouts (loadout compositions).
- Updates to weapons in Weapon Loadouts to have the same attachments available to them at the same tiers as BR (except for scopes).
- In the spirit of Olympus After Dark; weapons that support Threat Scopes/Sights have them as an option in the optic selection menu in the Loadout Selection Menu.
- Disabled pings for healing items.
- Updates to spawn logic that should fix some rare spawn issues (like being taken to the Spawn Screen with no points to select).
- Spawn system tuning to further try to prevent issues where players spawn in sight of enemies or, too close to enemies.
Fight or Fright Skins
Here are all the new skins coming with the update.
October 4th – November 1st:
- Inner Demon Pack Bundle – 6,000
- Bladed Wanderer Pack Bundle – 6,000
- Steampunk Speedster Bundle – 6,000
- Static Spike Bundle – 6,000
- Hugs Please Pack Bundle – 6,700
- Inner Demon Bundle – 2,500
- Bladed Wanderer Bundle – 2,500
- Deadly Teddy Bundle – 2,500
- So Serious Bundle – 2,500
- Trick or Treat Pack Bundle – 1,000
October 4th – 11th:
- Nothing Phases Me Bundle – 3,500
- Voidwalker Bundle – 2,500
- Acrobat – 1,250
- Into The Light – 1,250
- Wraith’s Wrath Bundle – 1,000
- Leap of Wraith Bundle – 500
October 11th – 18th:
- Just The Facts Bundle – 3,500
- Memoir Noir Bundle – 2,500
- Old Bot, New Trick – 1,250
- Iron Haymaker – 1,250
- Best Friend Bundle – 1,000
- Our Powers Combined Bundle – 500
October 18th – November 1st:
- Emerald Enchantress Bundle – 2,150
- Wicked Harvest Bonus Bundle – 2,150
- Muerte Rapid Bonus Bundle – 2,100
- Sweet Dreams Bundle – 2,150
- Dread Navigator Bundle – 2,500
- Hunter Within Bundle – 3,000
- Out For Blood Bundle – 3,000
- Midnight Cipher Bonus Bundle – 2,150
- Old Town Bundle – 2,150
- Blood And Plunder Bundle – 2,500
- Born In Blood Bundle – 2,150
- Necro Nightmare Bundle – 3,000
- Synthesis Chamber Bundle – 3,000
- La Catrina Bundle – 2,150
- Dread Captain Bundle – 2,150
The spookiest season is upon us 😈
Fight or Fright returns for four straight weeks of tricks and treats. Join in on this ghoulishly good time starting Oct 4 when Shadow Royale returns to Olympus After Dark.
— Apex Legends (@PlayApex) September 29, 2022
Apex Legends Halloween Event LTMS
- October 4th to October 11th
- Shadow Royale on Olympus After Dark map
- October 11th to October 18th
- Gun Run on Estates After Dark, Skulltown, and Fragment East
- October 18th to October 25th
- Control on Lava Siphon, Barometer, and Labs After Dark
- October 25th to November 1st
- Shadow Royale on Olympus After Dark
Apex Legends is playable for free on PC, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S., and Nintendo Switch. For more updates on the game, keep an eye on the Apex tracker Trello board.