Call of Duty: Warzone has received an update today (July 21), so here’s all that’s been changed and added with this update! As we just received the Season 4 Reloaded patch, this patch mainly focuses on making a couple of fixes to the game that have cropped up since then. Namely, the team has disabled the Report Offensive Chat button for a short time while they investigate a crash caused by it. I’m not entirely sure how that sort of thing makes sense, but keep that in mind if someone throws racial slurs in the chat over the next little while. Without further adieu though, here’s everything that’s been changed with the July 21 update for Call of Duty: Warzone!
Call of Duty: Warzone July 21 Update Patch Notes
- Removed the Report Offensive Chat button while we investigate a related crash.
- Fixed an issue with the C58 Royal & Kross 4x Optic where it was incorrectly affecting recoil.
- Fixed an issue causing Dead Silence to remain active for the entire match if the Player used it seconds before the prematch lobby ended.
- Fixed an issue causing the Sentry Turret Killstreak map icon to not move when placed on the train.
- Fixed an issue with the flavor text on various Blueprints.
Like said, there really isn’t much to look forward to with today’s COD: Warzone update. You have perhaps a few fixes which is nice, and having the C58 Royal and Kross 4x Optic not impact recoil is nice, though the highlight of the update is clearly the removal of that Report Offensive Chat button. This thankfully shouldn’t take long, as being able to report offensive chat is a nice touch, but keep an eye out on various social media for a better idea of when that’ll be back. All in all, a small but good update for Warzone.
Call of Duty: Warzone and its July 21 update are available on PC, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 5, and Xbox Series X|S. For more information regarding this update, check out the official site.