The CW has announced return dates for many of their ongoing shows that have been on hiatus due to the coronavirus. You can check out when each show will return down below:
- Whose Line Is It Anyway? – March 30th @ 8 PM EST
- Roswell: New Mexico – March 30th @ 9 PM EST
- Nancy Drew – April 8th @ 9 PM ET
- Riverdale – April 15th @ 8 PM ET
- Katy Keene – April 16th @ 8 PM ET
- In the Dark – April 16th @ 9 PM ET
- The Flash – April 21st @ 8 PM ET
- Legends of Tomorrow – April 21st @ 9 PM ET
- Batwoman – April 26th @ 8 PM ET
- Supergirl – April 26th @ 9 PM ET
- Dynasty – is currently airing original episodes
- Charmed – is currently airing original episodes
How Long Will Each Show Remain On-Air?
A recent report from Variety stated that The Flash has enough episodes to last until May 19th. After that, Stargirl will take its timeslot and those working on The Flash hope to wrap up their sixth season later in the year. Next up, we have Supernatural and Legacies. Along with The Flash, the Variety report went on to say that Supernatural and Legacies will also push back their season finale dates with the plan to resume production on their respective seasons later in 2020. In their timeslots, Whose Line Is It Anyway? will replace Supernatural and In the Dark’s second season will replace Legacies.
Other than that, we don’t know how many episodes will air before shows begin to take another huge break. It seems that the plan is for CW to air all of their new content over the next month or so and put their shows back on hiatus once they run out of original content until they can start production again.
Are you excited to see any of these shows return? What are your thoughts on the Arrowverse this year? Let us know in the comments below!
Avid gamer and placeholder of what is now the worst selfie of all time. Mostly an Xbox/PS4 player but I have been known to destroy friendships in Mario Kart and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate.