In just two weeks after its release, Death Must Die has received many positive reviews despite being only in early access. And this is not surprising since the game combines features from Vampire Survivors and Hades. The result is a dynamic roguelike bullet hell with a pantheon of gods that will give you blessings. But Realm Archive will not stop and has already revealed the Death Must Die roadmap with all the DLC and updates. And believe us, a huge amount of new content awaits you.
Death Must Die Act II Details
Winter is approaching, and like many developers, Realm Archive decided to bring a little holiday to their game. Therefore, on December 20th, “a little something for the Holidays” will appear in Death Must Die. If we were to speculate, we think that hordes of enemies will sport Christmas hats so that players can get a taste of the holiday while fighting them off. Thing is, it will be confirmed for sure no earlier than December 20, 2023.
Following the Death Must Die Roadmap further, players can expect a major update adding tons of content. The Act II update will be released sometime in the 1st quarter of 2023. And it’s already known that Realm Archive is going to be added to the game:
- New Location and Enemies – The fourth location, called the Endless Desert, which of course will contain new enemies.
- New God – A mysterious deity whose identity is still shrouded in mystery. Maybe, it will be the new sister of Winter and Summer.
- New Character – Finally, the imbalance of ranged and melee character environments will be at least somewhat equalized. In Act II, a Ranger will appear in Death Must Die, who seems to use a bow in battle.
- Items Update – New Unique and Tier 2 Items will be added to the game, and some will also receive new abilities.
- Maps Upgrade – Players will be able to find new points of interest on the map.
- More lore – New items will be added to the game which will help convey the history of the world.
In addition, the developers have revealed many features that will appear in the game in the future. However, it is worth noting that some of the content planned for later updates may appear in Death Must Die with the Act II update:
- Duo God Blessings
- New Characters
- Character Talent Tree
- Sets of Items
- New Blessings for Existing Gods
- Shop Reroll
- Item Loadouts
- Act III
- Quality of Life Improvements and much more
That’s all you need to know about the Death Must Die roadmap. The developers have planned a lot of new content for upcoming updates. But about the DLCs, they remain silent for now.
Death Must Die is available on PC via Steam.