THQ Nordic has just announced that Desperados III is getting a Collectors Edition along with a season pass shown off in a brand new trailer. The Collectors Edition several intriguing items such as a music box that plays the game’s soundtrack and will also include three DLC missions. Here is everything we know so far about the Desperados III Collector’s Edition.
About Desperados III Collector’s Edition
Desperados III Collector’s Edition is available now for preorder has an SRP of € 109.99 / $ 109.99 / £ 99.99 (PC) and € 119.99 / $ 119.99 / £ 109.99 (PlayStation®4 and Xbox One™) you can visit the official site for the game to find more on that here. The Collector’s Edition comes packaged with the following items listed below.
Collector’s Edition Full Content List:
- 5x 6-inch figurines
- A music box, playing a piece of the soundtrack
- Official Artbook
- Official Soundtrack on CD
- The Desperados III Season Pass including 3 new missions, coming in 2020
- 8x Postcards
- The game itself
- All packed in a large premium box!
About Desperados III
Desperados III is planned to launch sometime this summer 2020 along with the 3 missions included in the season pass. The Premise behind the game is as follows; Desperados III is a hardcore tactical stealth game similar to other titles such as Commandos 2. The game is set before the events of the previous game, Desperados: Wanted Dead or Alive, and will feature five characters. The Plot of the game revolves around the main character John Cooper joining forces with the other four who are kate (The Runaway Bride), Doc McCoy (The Shady Hitman), Hector (The Giant Trapper) and Isabelle (The Mysterious lady) on John’s quest for redemption. The full features of Desperados III will be listed below, and for more information on the game, you can visit the game’s official website here.
Full List Of Features:
- Play five unique characters, each with a very particular set of skills
- Experience true freedom of choice with countless different ways to overcome any obstacle
- Defeat large groups of enemies with careful planning and execution
- Witness the glory of classic Wild West scenarios like frontier towns, mysterious swamps, sprawling modern cities, and many more
- Choose between non-lethal and deadly attacks, stealth and blazing guns
- Adjust the game to your playstyle with various difficulty settings and special replay challenges
- The Showdown mode allows you to pause the game anytime and react to ambushes or surprise attacks
Are you looking forward to Desperados III? Let us know in the comments!