In Destiny 2, players can complete challenges and get triumphs to unlock seals and title names that will show how much time they have put into the game and how dedicated they are. While some of them are relatively easy to get and gild, some will require much more dedication and skill. One of these seals is the Flamekeeper Seal in Destiny 2, and here is how to get and gild it in the game.
How to Get and Gild Flamekeeper Seal in Destiny 2
To get the Flamekeeper Seal, you must prove yourself in the new Bonfire Bash activity. This means you must take part in the playlist activities and acquire triumphs. To get the Flamekeeper Seal in Destiny 2, you must complete a total of 24 triumphs that you can see down below:
- Bashing Success: Complete the Bonfire Bash activity for the first time.
- Ranking the Coals: Complete playlist activities to get Silver Leaves.
- Solstice Jubilee: Complete public events to get Silver Leaves.
- Lamplighter: Complete 10 patrols to earn Silver Leaves.
- Brightfall: Complete Vanguard Ops or Nightfalls.
- Fire of Competition: Complete 25 Crucible or Gambit matches.
- A Spark in the Dark: Complete Sever missions or rounds of Altars of Sorrow.
- In the Hot Seat: Complete activities with Savathuns Throne World.
- Pyromania: Defeat combatants with Solar abilities.
- Superlative: Defeat targets with Super abilities.
- Fire Power: Defeat combatants or opposing Guardians with Power weapons.
- Forged in Flame: Defeat 100 opposing Guardians in any activity.
- Hand Lighter: Defeat targets with Cannons.
- Shotgun Solstice: Defeat targets with Shotguns.
- Burn Them Down: Defeat 60 bosses anywhere in the system.
- Good Ignite: Defeat 20 Ignition Carriers in the Bonfire Bash activity.
- Torch the Taken: Defeat 20 Taken in the Bonfire Bash activity.
- Fuel for the Fire: Stoke 50 flames in the Bonfire Bash activity.
- Ash Tray: Collect 500 Silver Ash.
- All Around the Bonfire: Complete the Bonfire Bash activity against all combatant races twice.
- Fuel for the Fire II: Stoke 100 flames in the Bonfire Bash activity.
- Fuel for the Fire III: Stoke 150 flames in the Bonfire Bash activity.
- Like Wildfire: Defeat targets anywhere in the system.
Once you’ve obtained all the above triumphs, you will get the Flamekeeper seal. Now to gild the seal, you have to do other things as well. But it’s not as many and not as hard as getting the seal itself.
The first triumph is From the Ashes, which asks players to upgrade 12 pieces of Condescent armor. You can easily use Silver Ash to upgrade the armor pieces. Then comes the Bonfire Dash which you have to fully stoke the bonfire in the Bonfire Bash activity to get it. Depositing 20 Ignition orbs into the Solstice Bonfire will make it fully stoke.
Then you must get In Candescent triumph. To get it, you must complete dungeons, raids, Master or Grandmaster Nightfalls, or win rounds in Trials of Osiris while wearing a full set of fully rekindled Condescent armor. To fully upgrade your armor, you must have at least 24 Kindlings.
And the last triumph you must get is the Inextingusisbale which requires players to complete the Bonfire Bash activity without dying. Completing these triumphs will gild your Flamekeeper seal in Destiny 2.