The release of The Witch Queen expansion and the Season of the Risen brings about an exciting mix to the game for min-maxers: the pattern aka weapon crafting system. There are quite a handful of weapons to be crafted that attracted the eyes of Guardians everywhere, but one of the notable ones, especially for PvE, is the Energy Come to Pass Auto Rifle. Here’s how you can get the Come to Pass pattern and finally mix-and-match your own dream rifle in Destiny 2.
Obtaining Come to Pass Auto Rifle Pattern in Destiny 2
If you fancy the Come To Pass Auto Rifle pattern, first of all, you’ll need to grind The Wellspring, the PvE activity from Destiny 2’s Season of the Risen. However, you have to keep that you have to beat a specific boss for the weapon to drop. There are four bosses for The Wellspring activity, which rotates daily and each of them has a different weapon drop. For Come To Pass, you have to run “The Wellspring: Attack” with Golmag as the boss enemy. Hover over The Wellspring’s icon on the map and read the description to make sure Golmag is in.
Just in case you need it, here is the list for all four The Wellspring bosses and weapons:
- “The Wellspring: Attack” (Golmag, Warden of the Spring): Come to Pass.
- “The Wellspring: Attack” (Bor’gong, Warden of the Spring): Fel Taradiddle.
- “The Wellspring: Defend” (Zeerik, Lightflayer): Father’s Sin.
- “The Wellspring: Defend” (Vezuul, Lightflayer): Tarnation.
Once you get a Come to Pass with the Deepsight Resonance trait, you have to complete 2 Deepsight Resonance extractions or acquire two drops of the weapon with the trait and fully Attune them to unlock the weapon’s pattern. Deepsight Resonance weapons are hard to miss since they have a red border around their icon in the menu. Now you can craft your very own Come to Pass — if the RNGod lets you, anyway.
How to Gain Access to The Wellspring:
These are the two prerequisites to be able to gain access to Season of the Risen and The Wellspring activity:
- Finish The Witch Queen expansion campaign.
- Grab “The Spring of Power” Quest from Fynch, the Savathûn’s Throne Vendor.
- It is recommended to get up to 1,510 Power Levels first to tackle the activity. Also, while the Master difficulty yields a higher drop rate, you can still grind the normal difficulty for the drop.