Want to know how to find Remy’s lost Recipe Books in Disney Dreamlight Valley? Traveling through the world of Disney Dreamlight Valley, you will meet many iconic Disney characters, and to get the most pleasure and emotions from the gameplay, you should increase your level of friendship with them. Remy is one of those characters whom you see relatively often as he always helps you while cooking. And if you increase your level of friendship with him, you can get some enthralling quests. During one of the quests, Remy will ask you to find his old recipe books, which can take quite a while. But our guide is here to help you and tell you how to find Remy’s lost Recipe Books in Disney Dreamlight Valley.
How to Find Remy’s Lost Recipe Books in Disney Dreamlight Valley
As we said, after leveling up Remy the rat’s friendship, he will ask you to find his old Recipe Books. He doesn’t know exactly where they are, as Mickey forgot where he hid them. But he left a few notes, hoping that in the future, it would help him remember the whereabouts of the items. Unfortunately, he was never able to find them, and therefore Remy needs your help.
By looking at the images left by Mickey, you can figure out where to look for yourself if you have studied the game map well. But if you want to quickly find Remy’s lost Recipe Books in Disney Dreamlight Valley, below you will find out where to look:
- Peaceful Meadow. Travel to Peaceful Meadow and look to the left of a large wooden staircase between two birch trees. This place glows yellow, so it’s hard to miss.
- Dazzle Beach. Look for the second Recipe Book next to Goofy’s Stall.
- Atlantis. Visit the Atlantis Cave and descend to the lower area. If you can’t do that, you must complete Ursula’s quest and continue looking for the third Recipe Book. You will find this book next to the cooking area.
Once you have collected all the Recipe Books, return to Remy. He will be happy with your success and will teach you several recipes for delicious dishes. You can prepare two sweet dishes based on Peanuts:
- Peanut Butter Sandwich: Peanut, Wheat.
- Peanut Butter Waffles: Peanuts, Wheat, Eggs, Milk.