Update 2.61 has arrived for Don’t Starve Together, and here’s the full list of changes and fixes added with this patch. The wilderness survival game was released in 2016 and received pretty cool feedback from players. Besides, the game has a regular update schedule owing to which offers players a better gameplay experience. So, a while ago a new patch rolled out and it brings Winter’s Feast content alongside several fixes and improvements. Here’s everything new with Don’t Starve Together 2.61 update.
Don’t Starve Together 2.61 Update Patch Notes
The table is set for Winter’s Feast, and this year something new is being cooked up for our Survivors. They’re going to have to work for it, of course.
Lots of festive activities provide entertainment for all our Survivors. Visit the Deerclops, See Klaus’s Gem Deer! There’s fun, food, and treats from the Festive Table, or start your own bakery. And lots more. Winter’s feast is fun, forest, and fantasy all rolled into one!
An Uncommon Holiday
Winter skins have appeared to get our survivors into the winter spirit, and for a limited time, the chances of receiving a rare gift have been substantially increased!
Festive Holiday Attire
For the duration of the Winter’s Feast event, players will have access to a free set of skins. The Yuletide Overcoat, Yuletide Frock, Jingly Tophat, Gingerbread Chest, and the Plum Pudding Cap.
New Snowfallen Skins – Don’t Starve Together 2.61 Update
And keeping with Winter tradition, we have added new skins to the Snowfallen collection.
Complete Snowfallen Survivors Chest ($15.99)
This Snowfallen Chest contains the complete Snowfallen series of survivor skins.
Snowfallen Survivors Chest, Part III ($9.99)
This Snowfallen Chest contains skins for Woodie, Wes, Maxwell, Wigfrid, Wormwood, Wurt, and Wanda.
Login Bonus Item
And finally, players who login during the event will also be granted the Winter Hibearnation Vest.
We’re getting ready for a long Winter’s Nap – but when we return we’re going to have the next Lunar New Year event and it’s almost time for our final character refresh and a new Roadmap! DST just keeps getting bigger and better every year and we’re looking forward to our new plans in 2023 and we can’t wait to share. That’s it for now, we hope you all have a great Winter’s Feast and we’ll see you next year!
Change List – Don’t Starve Together 2.61 Update
- Winter’s Feast has been enabled.
- Sewing Mannequin has been added to the Decor crafting filter.
- Ocean Trawler Kit has been added to the Fishing crafting filter.
- Fixed bug with controllers being unable to store items into Magician’s Top Hat at night or in the Caves.
- Fixed bug with controllers missing the Store action when using Magician’s Top Hat while mounted.
- Fixed bug where swapping characters at Celestial Portal will all be mimes if you’ve previously transformed into Wonkey as Wes.
- Fixed missing bonesaw with Webber’s Moonglass Pincers.
- Fixed missing FX when spawning at Celestial Portal.
- Fixed bug with position of FX sometimes when casting spells while mounted.
Notes for Modders
- Added Profile: SetMuteOnFocusLost(true) and Profile: SetMuteOnFocusLost(false) to set muting all game audio when switching processes.
Don’t Starve Together is available on Steam, PlayStation, Xbox, and Nintendo Switch. For more information regarding for Don’t Starve Together update 2.61, its patch notes, or the game itself, head to the developer website.