Dreams has today (October 13) launched an update on PlayStation, so here’s the full list of changes and fixes with today’s patch. As we’re getting close to Halloween, more and more games are beginning to get in the festive spirit. To likely no surprise, today’s Dreams update joins the party. Adding some new imps and letting players unlock previous imps, those excited to get in the spirit of the spooky season are bound to be satisfied. Without further adieu, here’s everything new with Dreams in its October 13 update!
Dreams October 13 Update Patch Notes
- 3 new (utterly terrifying we’re sure you’ll agree) imps – Pag the clown, Coco the scarecrow and Emmett the scientist.
- 2 new hidden Imp Quests to unlock Coco and Emmett. See our All Hallows’ Dreams blog post for more details.
- New All Hallows’ Dreams-themed boot image. Positively spectral!
- Last year’s Halloween imps will unlock automatically if you missed them – log in between 15th October 00:00 GMT – 1st Nov 23:59 GMT.
- Pag will unlock automatically when logging in between 15th October 00:00 GMT – 1st Nov 23:59 GMT.
As you can see, those who were interested in anything beyond the Halloween season will likely be left disinterested. Those who are a fan of it though have a fair bit to talk about here. With three new imps representing a clown, scarecrow, and scientist, there’s a good few ways to express your spooky nature. The scientist seems more silly than he does spooky, but hey, who doesn’t love a little silliness with Halloween? The new themed boot image seems neat as well, albeit nothing too crazy. All in all, it’s good to see Dreams keeping in the Halloween spirit. Hopefully with the next update though, they add a little more permanent content.