Expeditions Rome 1.3 update is now live for PC. You’ll find all the fixes, updates, and balance changes to Logic Artists’ Roman-themed strategy title in the latest Rome Expeditions update right here on this page.
On the bug fixing front, the Expeditions Rome 1.3 update addresses audio bugs, hospital assignment issues, loading screen problems and targets the Arcana Imperii achievement being locked when going down certain dialog branches.
Expeditions Rome 1.3 also allows players to now access new Outpost Manager features via the world map, including water replenishment, a stop to food/water consumption when in proximity to an Outpost, and the ability to assign Praetorians to tasks. The patch also includes tutorials for the Outpost new features.
Lastly, Rome Expeditions 1.3 rejigs the balance of several Legion Missions, reducing the reward ranges. Scroll down to the complete Expeditions Rome 1.3 update patch notes below for all the details.
Expeditions Rome 1.3 Update Patch Notes
- Added some additional checks to ensure the Legion Battle crowd music stops after the battle ends.
- Fixed an issue where un-assigning the Player Character from the Hospital assignment early could cause issues.
- Fixed an issue on the Rubicon involving letting the intro cutscene player and then loading the auto-save can get stuck on a black loading screen.
- Fixed an issue where it’s possible to get the briefing for Pacifications even though the quest is not active under certain circumstances.
- Fixed an issue where the Arcana Imperii achievement would not unlock with some dialog branches.
Expeditions Rome 1.3 – Updates:
– Made it possible to access the Outpost Manager features from the world map so long as you are “near” a controlled Outpost:
- Water will automatically be replenished when within range
- No food or water will be consumed when within range of the outpost
- Praetorians that are done with assignments will be set back to Ready State
- Can assign Praetorians to tasks
- Can pick up crafted items
– Added a few new tutorials for the new features.
– Changed uncompleted Pacification Quests to fail after Sieges are completed instead of when the Siege quest is started.
- Adjusted the balance of multiple Legion Missions. Mostly reduced some of the reward ranges and reduced slaves cost on a Pacification Legion Mission variation. Notably reduced the Food rewards from Hunting Grounds.