Bethesda Game Studios announced a large update to their mobile title, Fallout Shelter. Labelled 1.2, the update brings several new features to the game. Along with the update a new trailer was released for the game, which also features footage from the upcoming Fallout 4.
- The ability to save your vault to the cloud and load it on any device
- A new “survival mode”, promising a more difficult experience
- The ability to loot dead Raiders
- You are now able to skip the tutorial
- A new statistics page in the Vault Dweller’s Survival Guide
- Russian language support
Also available exclusively on the App Store, all new legendary character Piper from Fallout 4 and five FREE lunchboxes!
Released first on iOS back in June, Fallout Shelter has since also seen release on android. The game had an impressive start, being the top downloaded game in 48 countries and the top downloaded app of any kind in 25 countries for a time following its release. Going on to win Game of the Week’ from Touch Arcade and nominations for ‘Biggest Surprise’ from IGN and ‘Best Handled/Mobile Game’ from the official Game Critics Awards.