The January 23rd update rolled out for Farmer’s Life, and here’s the complete list of changes and fixes that will be added with this patch. If you’re into farming games, this might be the one. The game is around since 2021 and received pretty positive feedback from the committee. The latest version, was released today, brings many changes that increase the gameplay experience. Check out the Farmer’s Life January 23rd update patch notes below.
Farmer’s Life January 23rd Update Patch Notes
- The mayor decided to verify how the heck can Kasimir earn faster than him. He discovered many irregularities and introduced a new order.
- Animals have discovered how tasty vegetables straight from the garden are. Keep animals away from your crops!
- Kasimir learned how to plow without cutting the grass first. The work progresses slower, but if a man is persistent, he will plow even the most overgrown fields.
- The grass visibility in March was increased which makes working the fields easier after the winter.
- Kasimir learned how to fast travel while controlling a plow and under other circumstances, he thought were impossible (like towing a treelog with a horse for example).
- Kasimir discovered how to disassemble the old woodshed by the house (just like any other structure he built himself).
- Kasimir learned how to setup a woodworking station in the sheds he built. – Farmer’s Life January 23rd Update Patch Notes
- Kasimir learned how to use a string to change stacks of hay or straw into handy cubes. Ask Johnny or Steven.
- Kasimir can now grow mushrooms in his sheds. All you need is set up a proper station and supply some manure regularly.
- You can no longer take of the meals off the stove before they are finished which led to the disappearance of both ingredients and the meals.
- Tractor accidents don’t always require a replacement part now but have a wrench on you just in case.
- State Agricultural Farm found out tobacco is a worthwhile resource.
- The threshing machine became more efficient and the cutter produced more logical amounts of fodder based on the ingredients it was given.
- We managed to make our game a little slimmer. It’s less of a resource hog now, loading times are noticably shorter and memory usage is lower reducing the chance of crashing to the desktop.
Farmer’s Life is available on PC. Head over to the official Steam page for more on the latest Farmer’s Life update.